During this unprecedented time, we are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. The safety and well-being of our community and staff are our top priorities and guide our decisions.
What We Are Doing:
- At Home Again St. Johns, our Drop-In Center at 1850 SR 207 is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00-5:00 and Tuesday from 9:00-1:00.
- We are putting a limit on the number of people that we have in and outside of the building so we can keep some distance between everyone.
- We are regularly cleaning the facility and high traffic areas to maintain a clean and safe environment while following the CDC guidelines.
- We are currently serving dinner here on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 4:15 p.m.
- We still offer case management, resource & referral, and assistance with applications for benefits that clients may be entitled to. We also offer laundry and showers.
If you can help or need help, please call us at (904) 687-6043
Giving financially is the best way you can help Home Again St. Johns during this time. We use donations to pay for needed goods while also offering case management, resource & referral, and assistance with applications for benefits that clients may be entitled to. We also offer laundry and showers.
We can always use donated goods to help ease the burden for our homeless community, please read our list of donated goods that we can use to serve our community.
Federal & Government Resources
- Preventing & Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease for People Experiencing Homelessness
- Preventing & Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease Within Shelters
- Preventing & Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease within Encampments
- Resources to support people experiencing homelessness
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Non-filers Enter Payment Info Here – Economic Impact Payments
General Covid-19 Guidance
- 10 ways to manage respiratory symptoms at home
- Contact Tracing
- General Prevention
- International Travel
- Covid-19 Prevention
- Screening Facilities
- Protection, Planning & Care for Older Adults
- Protect Yourself in Gatherings & Crowds
- Social Distancing
- Should I get tested?
- Stop the Spread
- Symptoms of Covid-19
- Traveler Info Card
- Kids Hand washing Print
- FL Department of Health Toolkit (press release with captions and ASL)